on processing candidates’ personal data (CVs etc.)
DYNAPAY Limited, 18 King William St, Monument, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 7BP (“we”, “us”, “our”), is the CONTROLLER of the personal DATA you provide (Curriculum Vitae and other information you might provide by participating in personnel selections).
Your data is processed for the PURPOSE of selecting appropriate candidates for our job openings. The legal BASIS for the data processing is:
- taking steps at the request of the data subject (you) prior to entering into employment contract (the process of actual personnel selection);
- pursuing our legitimate interest (CV storage for future vacancies).
The RECIPIENTS of your data are our employees who are adequately qualified and engaged in the personnel selection process, as well as our processors, who under our supervision provide technical support and ensure data processing security. We store your data on servers located in the United States, with our trusted partners who are enrolled in the Privacy Shield (US/EU) program, processing your data solely in accordance with our instructions, and in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation.
For the set PURPOSE your DATA will be processed for 5 (five) years starting from the date of application, after this term we will delete your DATA.
By providing us with data, you have the following RIGHTS to:
- request access to your personal data from the controller;
- modify or update data to facilitate accomplishment of the purpose (i.e. to be selected as the best candidate);
- request deletion of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- request restriction of the processing of your data by the controller (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- object to the processing of your data (in cases specified in the applicable legislation);
- request the forwarding of the data to another controller (right to portability), if technically feasible, and in accordance with other provisions related to data security;
- file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate in cases where a dispute with the controller cannot be resolved through negotiation.
If a candidate refuses to provide additional information during the selection process or in order to update their initial CV, the candidate might be excluded from the framework of an active competitive selection.