Your privacy is of significance to DYNAPAY Limited, 18 King William St, Monument, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 7BP (“DYNAPAY”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and we are committed to maximally avoid from risky processing of Your personal data, as well as to process as much data as it absolutely necessary for achievement of our purposes or providing services on Your request taking into consideration proportionality principle.
- aims to give you information on how DYNAPAY processes Your data,
- is instrumental in DYNAPAY personal data protection system and it is binding to every DYNAPAY’s employee and subcontractor.
DYNAPAY processes Your personal data in material compliance with the following principal provisions:
- DYNAPAY respects and complies with requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 and other national and international laws.1
- We are fair and maximally transparent with You regarding Your data processing and protection.
- All the information is being provided to You in concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using plain and clear language.
- We will not process Your data without having a legal basis and specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
By default, we are processing only a personal data, which:
- Is necessary to achieve the current purpose.
- Is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Upon achievement of a purpose we are either deleting Your personal data or anonymizing it, so it is impossible to identify you.
- When data is being processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, we are applying anonymization or additional safeguards preventing any undue impact on Your person (functional separation).
- We are performing and constantly improving organizational and technical measures ensuring Your data protection against any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to the data.
- We are conducting staff training on regular basis regarding data protection matters.
- We are carrying out all the necessary measures, so the relevant safeguards to be included into agreements with other data controllers and processors, as well as responsibilities are clearly shared subject to the requirements of LAWS.
- There are LAWS-compliant information and communication technologies (ICT) are being used in processing Your data. We are ensuring ICT integrity, confidentiality, availability and resilience in line with relevant risk level.